10 Oct 21 Secrets Behind Viral Infographics (Infographic)
If you’ve seen my blog then you know I LOVE infographics.
Since I started publishing infographics my website traffic and engagement has grown, plus I’ve been able to create some incredible co-branding and partnership opportunities with people in my industry!
One of those awesome people is Jeff Bullas.
Jeff and I know a thing or two about what makes an infographic go viral.
Actually, we know 21 things…
Need more help? Here are few bonuses to guide you along.
I want to make it ridiculously easy for you to create a viral infographic so I’m giving you several bonus resources to help:
- First, I put together a PDF “swipe file” with my entire 20-step infographic creation checklist
- Second, I’ve included a “teardown” video where you can watch me reverse engineer an entire infographic (backstage pass to how I make infographics)
To get the resources, enter the bonus area by signing up here.
Latest posts by Brian Downard (see all)
- 5 Sales Tips For Freelancers and Consultants | Laptop Empires 032 - October 15, 2017
- How To Sell Anything & Get Clients w/ Landon Porter | Laptop Empires 031 - October 15, 2017
- Connecting With New People At Industry Events | Laptop Empires 030 - October 15, 2017