22 Jan 10 Steps To Start A Business While Working Full Time (Infographic)
Ready to break away from your 9 to 5?
Starting your own business is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
But it’s not easy…
Especially when you’re working a full-time job.
That’s where my friend Ryan Robinson comes in. He’s got some incredible advice for people who want to start a business.
This is a topic that I’m passionate about teaching more as well…
So we teamed up to create this awesome infographic to help you escape the 9 to 5.
Check it out…
1. Make the Commitment.
2. Inventory Your Strengths and Interests.
3. Validate Your Business Idea Before Building Something Nobody Wants.
4. Create Your Competitive Advantage (and What Makes Your Business Unique).
5. Set Detailed, Measurable, and Realistic Goals.
6. Build a Road Map to Launch Date and Beyond.
7. Outsource Your Weaknesses.
8. Actively Seek Objective Feedback.
9. Don’t Blur the Line Between Work & Your Business.
10. Reach Critical Mass Before Quitting Your Job.
Latest posts by Brian Downard (see all)
- How-To Generate Veterinarian Clinic Leads For $15 Each Using Facebook Ads [Case Study] - July 26, 2017
- How-To Generate Home Seller Real Estate Leads For Less Than $18 Each [Case Study] - July 19, 2017
- How To Land A $1,500 Per Month Marketing Retainer In The Next 14 Days (Includes Scripts & Templates) - May 6, 2017