22 Feb How To “Productize” Your Services with Will Blunt | Laptop Empires 004
In this episode of Laptop Empires we’ve got Will Blunt from Blogger Sidekick talking about how he built a successful content marketing services business.
His secret? He created very specific service packages at different price points. Also known as “productizing.”
This is super important for anyone who sells a service. Whether you’re a marketer, interior designer, electrician and everything in between…
In this interview Will and I will talk about a simpler way to market and sell your services to get more of the RIGHT customer.
Here’s a few of the topics we discussed:
– How to find the right niche to sell your services too
– The pros and cons of turning your service into a “product”
– How to grow your business for free using simple partnerships with the right people and businesses
– Real life examples of how Will and I get our best clients
– What to avoid when productizing your service so you don’t go crazy
Latest posts by Brian Downard (see all)
- Beginner’s Guide To Messenger Marketing & Facebook Chatbots [Infographic] - February 16, 2018
- 7 Step LinkedIn Funnel Checklist [Infographic] - November 8, 2017
- How-To Land Your First (Or Next) Monthly Retainer Marketing Client [Infographic] - October 30, 2017