15 Oct How To Launch A Membership Site & Get 68 Members | Laptop Empires 029
After 3 failed past attempts to launch different digital products, I won’t lie… I’ve been relishing the day I got to share details about a launch that actually went right!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How I used a free course to create buzz around my launch
- How to leverage influencers and viral loops to get more people on your list for free during your launch (no JV commissions)
- How I used a free Facebook group and 1-on-1 conversations to pre-sell my membership site and validate the idea
- How I used urgency and scarcity to get people to take action
- All the things that didn’t work or could have been better
- Future plans for growing my evergreen membership site without going launch to launch
- Resources you should check out that I used to maximize my results
- And much more…
Hey thanks for being here! My name is Brian Downard, I'm the Founder of BD Ventures, a digital marketing consulting company that helps entrepreneurs and business leaders get the advice, tools and resources they need to win online.
Latest posts by Brian Downard (see all)
- 7 Step LinkedIn Funnel Checklist [Infographic] - November 8, 2017
- How-To Land Your First (Or Next) Monthly Retainer Marketing Client [Infographic] - October 30, 2017
- How To Go From Getting Paid Per Hour Or Project To Ongoing Retainers [Roundup] - October 24, 2017