20 Feb 8 Ways To Create Content That Creates Customers [Infographic]
Content marketing is powerful…
But most of us only focus on creating content that drives brand awareness.
That’s a BIG mistake.
What’s the point of attracting people to your business if you don’t give them a reason to buy from you?
That’s where “content that converts” comes in…
Content that converts is designed to turn casual readers into high-ticket sales.
Here are my 8 favorite ways to create content that creates customers.
The right content can 2x your business.
If you’re tired of writing blog post after blog post with no revenue to show for it, this quick guide is for you!
Here are 8 ways to create content that turns readers into sales.
1. Create content for brand awareness AND for sales.
Don’t just create content with the goal of attracting readers, create content that converts leads and sales too.
2. Answer “pre-buying” questions with content.
Create content around specific questions that you regularly get from your prospects and customers.
3. Create more “evergreen” content and resources.
Choose your topics wisely so your content will not loose it’s value a few months after it was created.
4. Amplify the RIGHT content with paid advertising.
Promote brand awareness content then “retarget” those readers with your conversion-focused content.
5. Create content people can physically own.
Significantly increase the perceived value of your content by simply putting it into a downloadable PDF.
6. Establish a “knowledge gap” people want to fill.
Your content should provide value while still leaving a “cliffhanger” that makes people want to know more.
7. Upgrade your design game with pro graphics.
Most of us aren’t great designers. Instead, find and/or buy pre-made images and graphics for your content.
8. Include a strong, smart call to action.
Never leave your readers hanging, give them a clear action to take so they can take the next step.
Latest posts by Brian Downard (see all)
- 7 Step LinkedIn Funnel Checklist [Infographic] - November 8, 2017
- How-To Land Your First (Or Next) Monthly Retainer Marketing Client [Infographic] - October 30, 2017
- How To Go From Getting Paid Per Hour Or Project To Ongoing Retainers [Roundup] - October 24, 2017