15 Jan How-To Align Marketing and Sales to Boost Revenue (Infographic)
Shoppers have more confidence than ever because they can use the internet to independently identify their needs, solutions, vendor options and previous customer reviews.
This has caused the average sales cycle to increase by 22% over the past 5 years! (Source: Hubspot)
If you want to increase your sales and grow your business, your marketing and sales teams need to understand these changes and work together to give prospects what they want.
That’s why I created this infographic to show you the top 5 ways to align marketing and sales to boost revenue.
You’ll learn about:
- Using content to drive sales
- Strategically nurturing leads
- Defining SQL criteria
- Creating a Service Level Agreement
- … plus much more!
As always, let me know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Brian Downard (see all)
- 8 Ways To Create Content That Creates Customers (Infographic) - February 20, 2017
- LE 003: Automated Email Sequences You Can Use That Grow Your Business - February 15, 2017
- 8 Smart Facebook Ad Ideas That Will Work For Your Local Business (And Why) - February 13, 2017