15 Jan How-To Align Marketing and Sales to Boost Revenue (Infographic)
Shoppers have more confidence than ever because they can use the internet to independently identify their needs, solutions, vendor options and previous customer reviews.
This has caused the average sales cycle to increase by 22% over the past 5 years! (Source: Hubspot)
If you want to increase your sales and grow your business, your marketing and sales teams need to understand these changes and work together to give prospects what they want.
That’s why I created this infographic to show you the top 5 ways to align marketing and sales to boost revenue.
You’ll learn about:
- Using content to drive sales
- Strategically nurturing leads
- Defining SQL criteria
- Creating a Service Level Agreement
- … plus much more!
As always, let me know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Brian Downard (see all)
- How-To Generate Veterinarian Clinic Leads For $15 Each Using Facebook Ads [Case Study] - July 26, 2017
- How-To Generate Home Seller Real Estate Leads For Less Than $18 Each [Case Study] - July 19, 2017
- How To Land A $1,500 Per Month Marketing Retainer In The Next 14 Days (Includes Scripts & Templates) - May 6, 2017