15 Jan How-To Align Marketing and Sales to Boost Revenue (Infographic)
Shoppers have more confidence than ever because they can use the internet to independently identify their needs, solutions, vendor options and previous customer reviews.
This has caused the average sales cycle to increase by 22% over the past 5 years! (Source: Hubspot)
If you want to increase your sales and grow your business, your marketing and sales teams need to understand these changes and work together to give prospects what they want.
That’s why I created this infographic to show you the top 5 ways to align marketing and sales to boost revenue.
You’ll learn about:
- Using content to drive sales
- Strategically nurturing leads
- Defining SQL criteria
- Creating a Service Level Agreement
- … plus much more!
As always, let me know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Brian Downard (see all)
- 5 Steps To Get Customers With Facebook Ads For Brick & Mortar Businesses (Infographic) - March 26, 2017
- How To Turn $194 in Facebook Ads into $100,000 in Patio Furniture Sales (Case Study) - March 15, 2017
- 5 Essential Ingredients To Hosting Your First Profitable Webinar (Infographic) - March 3, 2017